Preform Mould in our daily life, plays an important role. It is widely used in edible oils, beverages, candy, cosmetics, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and many other packaging industry. Preform mould with features of high quality, high efficiency, energy saving, long life. How to make high qualified preform mould?
High qualified preform mould has the following characteristics:
1. The preform cavities are from one to forty-eight.
2. Performs used computers to simulate the tensile test depict progress blowing yield.
3. It chooses the world’s leading two double taper positioning skills, self-locking each chamber independently to ensure mold concentricity.
4. The mold cavity and injection core choose high-qualified German original special mold preheated disposal steel.
5. Thread mouth produces according to international standards, and uses imported nitriding steel which has high hardness and long life expectancy.
6. Stream Road, depicting the lead and heating temperature can improve the quality of plastic products.
7. Avoid cutting the gate, and cut down labor intensity. 8. The mold can ensure to use over 200 million times.
An injection blow molding machine usually has three mould stations, tube-like parisons, or preforms, are injection moulded at the first station, while still hot, these are transferred on mandrels to the blowing station where they are inflated in a set of blow moulds. The blown containers are then transferred to the ejection station.
Because the parisons are injection moulded, injection blown containers have a high quality neck finish and a better surface finish than extrusion blown containers. Tooling costs are high because a preform mould and blow mould are required. The process is usually used for smaller containers and finds its main applications in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics field.
If you are a new hand, you would like to look for some professional mould manufactures, because most of them are very experienced and knowledgeable.
But, even if you find a good preform mould maker, you can’t express the things that you want, and then might lead to a negative outcome, with miscommunication. There always exist some skills in preform mould design.
Before you start your mold project, you need to know the processes clearly. Like whether the design is reasonable, whether the product is applicable to the competitive market, and whether it could bring us the profits.
What does a reasonable preform mould design means? Some of us are lack of experience, so that they waste much time and money in searching the suitable factories and the professional design.
For example, when it considered the mould structure, there are some common mistakes in our understanding. If the mould has been designed complex, and you have to face a lot of difficulty in the future production. While, the life of simple designed mould will be longer, for its friction reduction during mould operations.
Second in importance is the high quality cooling system, which will shorter cycle time and lower your costs, then brings you a lot of direct benefits and some valid clients.